Sunday, April 13, 2014

Shrove Tuesday X Habitat Coffee

Friday's OOTD for work.

Took this in a hurry and didn't know it turned out blur so i sharpened it and now it's grainy. Meh.


Top: Online
Skirt: Topshop
Bag: ASOS

We went to City Square Mall to have our lunch and see what i got from their food court for only $7.50. Japanese food all day everyday! 

It was really filling indeed. 

Almost dozed off in the office because it was too quiet after 4pm. Sometimes i think i need to find a job that i truly like so i'll enjoy working. In fact i believe i won't even feel like i'm working if i enjoy it. I came to a conclusion that i should just work at pet shop because i super love animals. 

Met Bryan to have some roast meat for dinner before going to a hidden gem in Toa Payoh for dessert. Waffles and ice cream ftw! Toa Payoh has a lot of good food, remember the food hunt? It's a pity we didn't get to continue it. The hidden gem is Shrove Tuesday. I believe it's new around that area because i've been there so many times and i don't remember seeing this cafe.


I was still slightly unwell (cough and sore throat) so i didn't eat much. It was a pity because i kinda like their waffle and the mascarpone cheese ice cream. Their coconut ice cream is alright only though. I'll be back, definitely! 

Had a much needed 12 hours of sleep and woke up at 1pm on Saturday. Headed to Habitat Coffee with Bryan because i wanted to go there for a really long time. In fact, the whole day Bryan just accompany me to do whatever i want :') 



B's Apple Cinnamon Pancakes

My iced cappuccino, B's tiramisu coffee, pancakes and churros.  

Actually we are quite similar in terms of food preferences. We love churros, squids, italian food, burger, seafood etc etc so it's quite easy for us to choose what and where to eat. 


Yum yum

I didn't order any mains because i had lunch before coming out but i tried his pancakes and tasted the churros. Both are quite delicious! I'll come back for their egg benny and their truffle fries next time! I kept looking at other tables with truffle fries because the smell of it was heavenly. 






I was only petting one cat, then another came to vie for attention and suddenly i had 3 cats surrounding me haha. Didn't managed to capture the black and white cat in the photos. These aren't stray cats because they are wearing a collar. I think they belong to a restaurant or something.  

We left for Serangoon after that because i wanted to get a new cage for Cadbury and possibly a new furry friend for her. I saw one that i like but i didn't buy him in the end because it's only 2 months old and my Cadbury is already 2 years old. Haha

See the grey bunny! So cute please. I was so close to buying him. So close but Bryan stopped me. 

By the time we came back home it was about 8pm and i was exhausted. Lol you should have seen me in the afternoon. I was acting all retarded and crazy, doing stupid things with Bryan and saying the most random stuff. LOL. By evening, I felt so drained already. 





Only had our dinner at 10pm at somewhere nearby. 


 I am beyond thankful that this boy here spent his off day running about with me. The day should be all about him but instead, it was all about me again :') 

No comments: