Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Last weekend

Decided to be a good girlfriend and bought a little something for Bryan out of the blue because he has been nothing short of amazing and i know it wasn't easy giving in to me all the time and tolerate my nonsense and stupid tantrums.
Not sure why the colour turned out like this in photo.


Last Thursday was our company's congress @ MBS Convention Hall. I guess by now y'all should already know i'm working in a realtor company as Marketing Executive. Well, i bumped into Alvin!!! It was so unexpected but i'm glad to have seen him there. I knew him from my internship company, SPH. He wasn't my direct reporting supervisor but he was so damn nice to all of us.

There was this one time i decided to be a rebel. I sneaked out of the office earlier to go home just because i was...bored i guess. I got caught eventually hahahahaha. Then i felt so bad because all of them were really nice to the interns :/ Alvin is like a dear friend and a big brother to me. When i bumped into him at the congress, he still asked me to go back to SPH. Can you believe it? I mean, after all, i did sneaked out and left early. Why would he want me back right? HAHA that's how nice he is. 



Met Bryan after the congress to have dinner and had Fruit Paradise as desserts. I have such a sweet tooth i think it's doing me no good. I hardly drink plain water and always drink sweet drinks. Someday, it would be the death of me. I can't even lose weight because i'm constantly craving for something sweet. FML


Then came Friday, the day that caused me to be sick until now....


OOTD 
Top: Taobao
Thighs: Cotton on
Shoes: Sperry
Bag: ASOS

Had Katong Laksa for lunch and a cup of Caramel latte. By 4pm, i felt my throat being really dry. So i downed loads of water and drank green tea but that didn't help. I met Bryan for dinner and suggested Strictly Pancakes since i was craving for pancakes. I ordered their Banana Scotch and a cup of Chocolate Oreo Milkshake. I think i ate too much heaty and sweet food that day.... my throat gave way lor. 

I started having sore throat and developed cough. :(


BUT stubborn me refused to give in to illness because i had Wah Lok for brunch on Sunday, despite feeling under the weather for 2 days already. Was having flu, sore throat and slight cough.















My slight cough had developed into a full blown cough on Monday. MEH. I just consulted the doctor and had my medicines. Please let me be well again. I really hate being sick :'(

Today also marks Bryan's and my 1886 days together. Sorry for being a sick cat on this day. And also sorry for being such a bitch every other day haha but you know i always enjoy the time spent with you even though you can be really annoying at times. Just so you know, no one can replace you in my heart :)


*Lazy to proofread so please pardon me if there are repetitive words or careless grammar mistakes*

No comments: