Monday, June 11, 2012

With a cherry on top



The boy asked me to do a video with him recently and so i said okay...on what? Then he replied, "Hmm...talk about our life?" *Roll my eyes* and said, "Boring" If we were to do a video on us, talking about our mundane life...who will watch? Nobody. Meh. I wonder what is going through his brain sometimes. Lol 

I just went out (nearby) with my 10 years old nephew to get the necessities for tmr's picnic. It will be so fun. Who's going? My nephew, me and....my boyfriend. HAHA. I have to babysit my nephew tmr so i suggested to bring him along for picnic - for some bonding and playing session. I don't get why i must babysit him sometimes because he's 10 years old alrd so he doesn't need people to babysit him anymore but my mum is worried. 

I'm whipping up 2 dishes tmr and maybe one more if i have the time. Chef Leong will display her awesome cooking skills once again. 

Anyw, before i go off, please do me a favor by liking this photo on Facebook! I need you to like them by today. I know not many will care about this but if you don't mind, just help alright? :D 


Here's the link (above). A big thank you for those who alrd helped to like ^^ 

No comments: