Saturday, June 9, 2012

40th♡

Hi sweethearts
my mid-sem test is finally over and i'm on a 2 weeks break now :D

This means more photos and more time for update i hope. 

Met the boy in the afternoon after my last paper ended. I don't really have confident this time round cos i kind of lost some marks again. Sometimes my mind just literally go blank when i have exams and this happened on that day. I will just hope for the best *fingers crossed*

We watched Madagascar before having our dinner at Watami! 



 Beef sukiyaki~ 


I can never ever get sick of japanese cuisine. Really. I love sushi, sashimi, ramen, udon, soba, shabu shabu, sukiyaki etc. 

Nowadays i don't like watching unrealistic shows. I was telling my boyfriend that Madagascar is unrealistic because not only because it won't happen in real life, it is also quite lame. I don't wanna spoil the movie but some parts i was like....meh, so fake. On the other hand, he loves it. Boys.....

I guess it's just me then. I hate watching lame shows, i hate lame jokes and i hate people being lame. 






Had to queue for about 10mins for our dinner. I have to say, their customer service is quite bad. Had to ask 3 times for them to refill ice water, they only served 1 udon instead of 2 and we reminded the staff twice but it only reached us after countless attempts of trying to get the staff's attention. 

----------

Our 40th monthsary yesterday (8th). The boy accompanied me to school for a while before we headed off to Tampines for our lunch. 








I love DTF's fried rice. It makes me crave for more even after i finished it. Lol. Now you believe i can really eat a lot. 

 We also watched Snow white and the huntsman after that and I thought it was a nice movie. Chris Hemsworth is hot inside ^^ Not a fan of Kristen Steward but i think her acting is better here as compared to Twilight.







And the secretive place he wanna bring me for dinner is at........
 Sole Pomodoro!





 He kept scolding me cos i kept using my phone. I'm quite attached to my phone so it became a habit for me to use it every time. My phone has been through thick and thin with me :')

 I was perspiring like mad i swear. I really hate the weather ttm. 



Have to say their food is good! The only bad thing is it's not air conditioned. I was perspiring throughout my meal because of the damn weather :( 

& the table beside us was damn noisy? The guy is having an affair with the lady and they talked about his wife, his children etc. I felt so gross?! After that idk what happened, the lady accidentally "threw" a spoon and it hit him. He threw a fit. They were arguing loudly....

"Why would you throw a spoon at me?"
"Idk...it's not on purpose"
"Nobody throw spoon at me"
"I know...blah blah blah"
"SO DON'T THROW THINGS AT PEOPLE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT...."

I was quite annoyed most of the time. & he called his wife stupid. This is the reason why we shouldn't trust guys.....After their argument, they returned back to being "normal" and lovely dovey. MEH 

Thank god they left before us so we can eat peacefully. What a bitch.



Well, the food and the company made up for everything though. Happy 40th monthsary love, i hope you enjoyed the breakfast i made for you today ;)





No comments: