Monday, April 3, 2017

NASA Exhibition + iLight

(This was in my draft for 2 weeks already haha)

On some days, like today, I feel so tired and drained from work but on most days, i'm happy that i've a job.

I'm also glad that the usuals has been making time for each other. In the past, we used to meet about thrice a year (?) on average. But i've been seeing these guys rather often lately and i'm not even complaining hehe. 



Tbh, i kinda expected more from the NASA exhibition but for just $6, i shall not complain. Wished they have more stuff about space instead of focusing on the machinery to get to space/use in space tho. Nonetheless, i've enjoyed myself thoroughly :)


Food ration!





We walked around the ArtZoo flea before making our way to Marina Square for dinner. Decided on Hifumi and jg left feeling very satisfied because of the free-flow appetizers lol. Melissa had to go after dinner so the 3 of us went to iLight!
















The night ended with the 3 of us chilling at Henderson Wave, talking about some of the most random things in the world. These 2 boys and some of my guy friends treat me the best and never fail to make me feel like a princess even tho we tease each other a lot also. Honestly, sometimes my guy friends set the bar so high i wonder how my boyfriend is gonna keep up LOL. 

No comments: